TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Reservation and Payment
Reservations can be made by letter, fax or email.
DEPOSIT: $300 per person.
FINAL PAYMENT: Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure. Occasionally payment for air tickets will be required sooner, based on the ticketing deadline assigned by the airline. When a reservation is made less than 60 days prior to departure, full payment will be due upon confirmation of the reservation.
CHANGE FEE: Changes made after reservations are confirmed will incur a Change Fee of $100 in addition to whatever other airline/hotel/cruise line penalties apply.
- JIA’s Dream Tours acts only in the capacity of an agent for purveyors of transportation, sightseeing and hotel accommodation. All coupons, receipts and tickets issued by JIA’s Dream Tours are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the suppliers. JIA’s Dream Tours shall be exempt from any liability for loss or damage to property, injury of person, accidents, delays, irregularities or other occurrences beyond its control. Neither will it be responsible for any change in itinerary, hotels or transport station schedule and losses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Tour prices are subject to change. JIA’s Dream Tours reserves the right to adjust the listed price at any time for any reason. However we will not adjust prices once the tour has been confirmed and deposit has been made.
- Should political upheaval, bad weather conditions or like arise, local agents conducting the tour reserve the right to alter the itinerary, as necessary. Any additional expenses incurred shall be charged to the participants.
- Participants should strictly abide by the laws and regulations promulgated by the government of the People’s Republic of China, including but not limited to Immigration and Customs Laws and Regulations. JIA’s Dream Tours will not be responsible for any and all penalties due to any participant’s violation of laws or regulations of the government of the People’s Republic of China.
- Participant is not allowed to change the confirmed itinerary, including transportation, hotel, meals and sightseeing. Any extra charge or loss incurred due to such change should be borne by the participant.
Claims and Refunds
If you have any complaints during your tour, please inform your local guide or our specified local representative or the suppliers immediately of the situation so that we may promptly attend to the matter. Failure to promptly notify us of your complaint may reduce or eliminate any compensation that may be payable. In case where a satisfactory remedy is not achieved, you must submit a written complaint to JIA’s Dream Tours within fourteen days from the end of your tour. Complaints received by JIA’s Dream Tours will be acted upon promptly and fairly within the terms of these conditions. Except for verifiable extenuating circumstances refunds are not made for any missed tour services. Any adjustment considered will be based on the actual cost of the services involved and not on a per diem basis. Adjustments will not be made for unused sightseeing trips or meals. JIA’s Dream Tours will not accept liability for any claims that are not received within14 days of the termination of your tour.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
JIA’s Dream Tours reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to its departure for any reason. In the event of cancellation, JIA’s Dream Tours will refund any deposits and /or payments prior to such cancellation.
The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of cancellation by consumer or agent after confirmation of the booking. After payment is made, refunds will be made as follows:
If cancellation is made:
- 61-90 days before departure you will forfeit your deposit
- 31-60 days before departure you will forfeit 25% of the tour cost
- 16-30 days before departure you will forfeit 50% of the tour cost
- Less than 15 days before departure no refund.
All cancellations must be in writing and will be effective upon receipt by JIA’s Dream Tours.
No refund will be made to those participants who break the journey regardless of the portions of the package unused. If, owing to serious illness or injury, the participant withdraws from the tour, a refund will be subject to the consent of the local travel agent.
No refund will be made to those participants who have failed to secure valid travel documents or visas for China.