408 438-6840 jia@jiasdreamtours.com

Chinese Visa and Embassy Information

VISA: All U.S. citizens visiting China must possess a Chinese visa prior to departure from  the US. Hong Kong does not require a Visitor Visa if you’re staying less than 90 days.

Your Passport must be valid for at least six months past the date of return. You can  either apply in person or through a Visa service. Instructions and application forms for a visitor visa to China can be found on the Chinese Embassy’s website
at www.china-embassy.org/eng/


Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the United States:
2300 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington DC 20008
Tel: (202) 328-2500
Fax: (202) 232-7855
Email: chinaembassy_us@fmprc.gov.cn

Embassy Visa Office (Washington DC):
Room 110,
2201 Wisconsin Avenue. N.W.
Washington, DC 20007
Tel: (202) 338-6688,
Fax: (202) 588-9760

Consulate General (Chicago):
100 West Erie St,
Chicago IL 60610
Tel: (312) 803 0095
Fax (312) 803 0110
Website: www.chinaconsulatechicago.org/eng
Serves residents of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas and Colorado.

Consulate General (Houston):
3417 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX 77006
Tel: (713) 520-1462
Fax (713) 521-3064
Website: houston.china-consulate.org/eng
Serves residents of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Arkansas and Oklahoma.

Consulate General (New York) :
520 12th Ave.
New York, NY 10036
Tel: (212) 244 9456
Fax (212) 502 0245
Website: www.nyconsulate.prchina.org/eng
Serves residents of New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine, New Jersey and Ohio.

Consulate General (San Francisco):
1450 Laguna St.
San Francisco, CA 94115
Tel: (415) 674-2940
Fax (415) 563 0494
Website: www.chinaconsulatesf.org/eng
Serves residents of Northern California, Oregon, Nevada, Washington or Alaska

Consulate General (Los Angeles):
443 Shatto Place
Los Angeles, CA 90020
Tel: (213) 807 8088
Fax: 1 (213) 380-1961
Website: losangeles.china-consulate.org/eng
Serves residents of Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico and Hawaii

US EMBASSY AND CONSULATES: The following numbers are the US citizen assistance and information lines for the US Embassy and Consulate-General offices in China. If calling from outside of China, dial the country code “86” for China, preceded by “011” overseas access code. If you are in the same Chinese city as the US Embassy or Consulate-General office, you do not have to dial the city code (ex: “010” for Beijing).

Visit the US Embassy at beijing.usembassy-china.org.cn

Beijing (86-010) 6532-3831 US Consulate-General

Shanghai (86-021) 6433-6880 US Consulate-General

Guangzhou (86-020) 81218-8000 US Consulate-General

Shenyang (86-024) 2322-1198 US Consulate-General

Chengdu (86-028) 8558-3992 Consulate-General

Hong Kong (852) 2841-2211